Scienco FloCRON - Liquid Dispensing Injection System
Scienco FloCRON Liquid Dispensing Injection System provides economic, accurate and reliable dispensing equipment for industrial and food processing markets. The Scienco FloCRON is designed to dispense a pre-set amount of viscous liquid into individual cans, jars, pouches, or bottles during the filling process. Scienco FloCRON applications are primarily determined by line speed, container opening, amount of liquid dispensed and product viscosity.
An ideal method for Economic, Accurate & Reliable Dispensing
- Electronically Controlled
- Extremely Accurate
- Easy Installation and Operation
- Economical Solution
Ideal uses for dispensing liquids: water / brine solutions, liquid citric acid, liquid calcium chloride, variety of oils, variety of sauces, and more!
The basic system consists of the following; other items are optional or sold separately:
- Dispenser Head
- Gravity Feed Tank
- Photo Lever Assembly (other trigger options are available)
- Electrical Control Cabinet
- Recirculation Pump
- Recirculation Tank
The Scienco FloCRON control cabinet can operate two dispensing heads on the line at the same time to double the amount of product being dispensed into the container, ideal for larger or over-sized containers. The FloCRON system can handle line speeds of up to 400 cans per minute. To achieve greater line speeds, split the lines to use multiple FloCRON systems and then merge the lines back together.
The Scienco FloCRON is a constant-flow, closed loop system designed to dispense low viscosity materials; ideal for: water/brine solutions, liquid citric acid, liquid calcium chloride, variety of oils, sauces, and more!
Liquid is delivered from a batching tank or brinemaker (SciBRINE®) to a recirculation tank complete with a shut-off valve and float to control the flow.
- Liquid is then pumped from the recirculation tank to the gravity feed tank. Then the liquid flows to the dispensing head (2 heads available: E3-Normal and A4-High Heat), where the deflector assembly diverts the liquid into the container when the head is triggered.
- The flow of liquid is controlled by a valve on the gravity feed tank and also a nozzle in the dispensing head.
- The Photo Lever Assembly is shown, but other trigger sensor options are available, such as a proximity switch. This triggers the feed with the dispensing head.
- Liquid that was not directed into the container flows back to the recirculation tank and the process is repeated.
4 nozzle sizes are available to regulate flow from the head (consult factory for nozzle recommendations). Available Models:
FloCRON Model E-3 – The E-3 model utilizes an electro-mechanical dispensing head. The E-3 uses either 12 or 24 volt coil (depending on the control cabinet selected) to provide electricity to the rotary solenoid.
FloCRON Model A-4 – The A-4 model utilizes an air-operated dispensing head. It is recommended for applications when product temperature is over 180 degrees F.
FloCRON Model LV – The LV (Large Volume) model is an air-operated dispensing head used in high-volume, low-line-speed applications. A large poly tank is typically used in place of the gravity feed tank and recirculation is typically not required.
FloCRON TC-3 Control Cabinet – The TC-3 incorporates digital control circuitry that gives the FloCRON System a quicker response time that increases the line speed capability. The new cabinet also has a built in counter that counts each time the head is activated. This has proven a plus with quality control.