Sciex GenomeLab - Model GeXP - Genetic Analysis System
All your genetic analyses needs on a single instrument. The GenomeLab GeXP supports a variety of applications, including DNA sequencing, fragment analysis and multiplex gene expression. Are you seeking an ideal analytical technology? The GenomeLab GeXP™ Genetic Analysis System is a DNA sequencer and qPCR system ALL in ONE. Get the flexibility to achieve your goals immediately by bringing your analysis in-house and taking control of your data. Whether you need quantitative gene expression, DNA sequencing, genotyping, single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) and/or fragment analysis, the GeXP has it ALL covered. This extremely versatile system allows you to run more than one application completely unattended on the same plate using the same capillary array and gel, ideal for a busy lab with multiple projects running.
- Long-life lasers Diode lasers are used to excite infrared dyes, providing higher sensitivity at a fraction of the cost of argon ion lasers.
- Dual plates Process and track samples in two 96-well plates. An array of eight capillaries takes full advantage of the 96-well plate format, enabling over 192 samples.
- Sample heating Improves separation reproducibility, allowing more consistent results across plate.
- Sample tracking made simple Integrated barcode reader ensures accurate tracking and reporting (dual plates systems only).
Peace of Mind and Confidence
Keep your genetic discoveries close by performing your analysis in-house on instrumentation built on a legacy of life science innovation.
The tried and tested GeXP is easy to adopt and easy to use, so you can quickly and effectively put it to work.
No one is as passionate about your data as you. Take control of your data security by creating and keeping your precious data in house.
Built on a Strong Foundation
Built on a foundation of Beckman Coulter innovation, the GeXP continues to be a workhorse for today’s applications.
Genetic analysis like yours calls for sensitive technology capable of processing multiple genetic assays on a solitary instrument.
The Ultimate Multi-Tasker
You work in a busy lab with many different projects running. Maximize your efficiency by running multiple applications from the same sample plate in the same queue.
Visualize even the smallest biologically relevant changes in gene expression. Now you can detect as low as 0.5-fold changes in expression for up to 30 genes in one reaction from as little as 25ng of total RNA.
With GeXP you can perform a range of distinct applications that are not possible with NGS systems, such as microsatellite (STR) profiling.
Access data at a moment’s notice from home, or the lab and share your genetic discoveries with your team.
You can install the GenomeLab software on any compatible computer allowing you to analyze the data in the comfort of your office.
Your entire team is entitled to use the software without additional license fees.
The GeXP is designed for low to medium throughput labs, offering a lower cost of ownership when compared to NGS systems.
- Dimensions 37' (94 cm) H x 24' (61 cm) W x 26' (66 cm) D
- Weight 180 lbs (81.6 kg)
- Power 100-240 VAC, 5A, 50/60 Hz
- Dual wavelength (650nm & 750nm) diode laser excitations.
- Caution Class 1 laser hazard