SCIEX OptiFlow Quant - High-Resolution Multiple Reaction Monitoring System (MRM)
High sensitivity microflow quantitation solution that provides the signal-to-noise advantages of low flow separations, but with the robustness and usability expected of traditional analytical flow assays. Get the benefits of high-resolution quantification selectivity with no method development. Discover why high-resolution multiple reaction monitoring (MRM) approaches are the most flexible for targeted quantification.
- Superior-quality quantification data with best-in-class SCIEX Triple Quad™ and QTRAP® mass spectrometers
- Expert results over a wide flow-rate range with no manual adjustments on the OptiFlow® Turbo V Ion Sourcee
- Far greater sensitivity than traditional analytical flow LC and more robustness than nanoflow LC with the M5 MicroLC system
- Complete flexibility to use any microflow column in any column chemistry
- Finger-tight fittings for an easy, tool-free setup with simple connections
- An innovative source that requires absolutely no manual adjustments for optimized spray
- Industry-leading quantitative mass spectrometers and powerful, compliant software
- High-sensitivity quantification with impressive microflow separation
Now you can achieve high sensitivity quantitation without sacrificing throughput and robustness with the all new OptiFlow Quant Solution from SCIEX. We open up new possibilities by combining the new easy to use OptiFlow™ Turbo V source and the powerful M5 microLC system. You will gain significant signal-to-noise advantages while avoiding the hassle and complexity of low flow assay setup.
SCIEX innovations that power your performance
High-performance flow control, column flexibility and intelligent spray design give the OptiFlow Quant Solution the ultimate performance edge. Gain all the sensitivity benefits of moving to microflow rates, without the added complexity of making difficult column and source connections or manual adjustments.
- Boost sensitivity: Gain sensitivity and signal-to-noise advantages by moving to microflow rates, without sacrificing the throughput needed for large sample studies.
- Easy setup and use: Finger-tight, standard-size fittings from the LC to the mass spectrometer mean your setup is absolutely tool-free and hassle-free, every time.
- Robustness and reliability: Maximize your uptime with new spray features, intelligent SteadySpray™ probes and a proven mass spectrometer platform.
- Flexibility to take on any challenge: Use any microflow LC column with any column chemistry to get the best performance for your project, now and in the future, including a wide variety of columns available from our partner, Phenomenex.
- Method portability: Speed the transfer of quantification methods and ensure the consistency of results across multiple systems by eliminating manual spray adjustments.
The intelligent union of sensitivity, ease of use and robustness
Get the most from your microflow assays by partnering the M5 MicroLC system with a wide range of Phenomenex microflow LC column chemistries to achieve optimal performance for any analyte class. Standard-size, finger-tight connections make connecting the microflow LC to the OptiFlow Turbo V Ion Source and SteadySpray probes as simple as traditional analytical flow assays. With intelligent probe recognition technology, the system source settings are preset to provide optimal spray conditions and eliminate all manual adjustments.
M5 MicroLC system
The M5 MicroLC system is optimized for high-throughput workflows, from 1-200 uL/min, and for use with limited sample volumes.
Microflow LC columns
Use any microflow LC column in any column chemistry. Choose from a wide range of microflow LC columns from Phenomenex for all your assays.
Ensure high-quality spray using stainless steel probes with optimized length based on flow-rate range, and newly designed electrodes for consistent droplet formation.
OptiFlow™ Turbo V Ion Source
Based on the trusted Turbo V™ Ion Source design, the OptiFlow® Turbo V Ion Source supports a wide flow-rate range, from 1-200 uL/min, and requires no manual adjustments to obtain optimal spray.
These mass spectrometers are compatible with the high-performance SCIEX Triple Quad™ and QTRAP® 5500, 6500 and 6500+ LC-MS systems.
When you need high-sensitivity analyses to quantify challenging analytes—such as peptides, antibodies or metabolites—the OptiFlow Quant Solution offers an easy-to-use microflow platform that will empower you to get high-quality data with the utmost throughput and robustness.
Quantify signature peptides or therapeutic peptides in complex matrices, such as serum and plasma.
Achieve qualitative and quantitative analysis of hard-to-analyze oligonucleotides.
Enhance small molecule and metabolite analysis with microflow sensitivity.