SCIEX QTRAP - Model 6500+ - LC-MS/MS System
This system is the fastest and most sensitive QTRAP. It provides the best LOQs to enable the detection and quantification of the widest scope of chemical compounds in the most challenging matrices. Improved polarity switching and MRM3 speeds allow faster chromatography and better throughput. The built in QTRAP functionality enables quantitative MRMs and qualitative QTRAP scans in the same injection to maximize throughput. The system is ideal for laboratories performing demanding applications requiring ultimate sensitivity for ultra-low level quantitation of both small and large molecules.
The production of more ions with the newly designed IonDrive™ Turbo V source is just one of the updates you will see with the QTRAP 6500+. Also added is the ability to capture and transmit more ions with the unique IonDrive™ QJet guide and greater detection with the new IonDrive™ High Energy Detector+.
The new design of the legendary Turbo V™ source increases ion production by using enhanced gas flow dynamics and optimized heater configuration to improve reliability, reproducibility, and robustness.
With its dual stage design, the IonDrive QJet Guide improves sensitivity and ion capture rate while focusing ions more efficiently than funnel approaches.
Pulse counting fundamentals achieve ultra sensitivity at the lower end, while increasing linearity at high count rates. The result is the collection of more ions across a broader dynamic range.
Ideal development suite for applications requiring the separation of isobaric species, isolation of challenging co-eluting contaminants, and reduction of high background noise.
- Mass Range: Dual switchable mass range: up to 1250 Da or up to 2000 Da
- Features: IonDrive QJet, HED Detector
- Detector Type: IonDrive High Energy Detector+
- Scan Types: Q1 MS, Q3 MS, Product Ion, Precursor Ion, Neutral Loss or Gain, MRM, EMS, EPI, ER, MS3, MRM3, TripleTrap™ Scanning
- Ionization Sources/Options: IonDrive Turbo V; OptiFlow™ Turbo V; TurboIonSpray®; Atmospheric-pressure chemical ionization (APCI); DuoSpray™, Phytronix LDTD, Advion LESA Clarity, Digital PicoView, NanoSource, SelexION®+0