SCIEX TripleTOF - Model 5600+ - Mass Spectrometer Systems
Setting the QTOF standard for high performance qualitative and quantitative analysis on a single platform.The TripleTOF 5600+ System combines the best-in-class front end of SCIEX Triple Quad™ technology with the Accelerator TOF™ Analyzer, to deliver nominal mass and accurate mass benefits in a single platform.
This proven workhorse uniquely integrates comprehensive, qualitative exploration, rapid profiling, and high-resolution quantification workflows, providing high performance and versatility for pharmaceutical development, omics research and any challenging unknown compound analysis.
Find out more from every sample
- Confidence in comprehensive coverage with complete and unbiased SWATH® Acquisition
- Reliability and maximum uptime with stable mass accuracy for over 50 hours of continuous LC-MS operation
- Sensitive, high-resolution system – with low limits of quantitation (LOQ) equivalent to high-performance triple quadrupoles
- Suited for regulated environments to support 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Dig deeper in your sample
With optimized ion production, focusing, reflection and detection, the TripleTOF 5600+ System will help you dig deeper into complex samples.
The new design of the legendary Turbo V Source increases ion production by using enhanced gas flow dynamics and optimized heater configuration to improve reliability, reproducibility, and robustness at higher flow rates.
Designed for robustness, the QJet Ion Guide provides a large capture radius for efficient transfer of ions from source to quadrupole optics.
High drive frequency collision cell provides better ion transmission, higher duty cycle, and improved resolution by focusing ions prior to entering TOF.
Time-of-flight analyzer uses a 2-stage mirror and 15 kV acceleration to improve resolution and efficiency. Get the speed and sensitivity required for triple quadrupole like quantification, but with high resolution and mass accuracy for qualitative applications.
4-channel MCP detector with TDC processing technology provide more than 4-orders of linear dynamic range while improving robustness and lifetime at high ion currents
- Mass Range TOF: 40 kDa
- Mass Selection Range Q1: 5 – 1250 m/z
- TOF-MS Mass Resolution and Acquisition Speed: ≥35,000 (FWHM) at 956 m/z, using 50 ms accumulation time
- TOF-MS/MS Mass Resolution and Acquisition Speed: ≥25,000 (FWHM) at 195 m/z, and ≥18,000 (FWHM) at 86 m/z, using 50 ms accumulation time
- Detector Type: 4-channel MCP detector with TDC signal processing for extended dynamic range
- Flexible Data Acquisition Workflows: TOF-MS
- Information dependent acquisition (IDA) MS/MS
- Data Independent SWATH® Acquisition with fixed or variable Q1 isolation windows
- Targeted MRMHR workflow
- Ionization Sources: IonDrive™ Turbo V, DuoSpray™ source, each with TurboIonSpray® or Atmospheric-pressure chemical ionization (APCI) probes available; Digital PicoView NanoSource
- Orthogonal Front End Separation Compatibility: Compatible with advanced front-end separation strategies including high-flow, microflow and nanoflow chromatography, capillary electrophoresis spray ionization (CESI), or using SelexION® differential ion mobility
- Variable Window SWATH® Acquisition: Data-Independent SWATH® Acquisition with variable window capabilities, allows for a large number of Q1 isolation windows at user controlled widths, up to 200 per cycle to achieve better specificity, even in complex samples. Read More
- Data File Portability: Condensed data file sizes simplify and streamline data storage and portability for sharing with colleagues, without losses in data quality, completeness or security
- Enhanced selectivity with differential ion mobility
- Get more out of every sample with an additional dimension of separation with SelexION® Differential Ion Mobility Technology.
- Robust spray with the DuoSpray™ Turbo V Source
- Efficient ion production while limiting contamination for maximized robustness, reliability and uptime.
- Comprehensive coverage with data-independent SWATH Acquisition
- Variable window capabilities allow for a large number of Q1 isolation windows at user controlled widths, up to 200 per cycle to achieve better specificity, even in complex samples.
- Maximize flexibility with front end separations
- Compatible with advanced front-end separation strategies including high-flow, microflow and nanoflow, and capillary electrophoresis spray ionization (CESI).