Scout-EN Gas Cell for Short Path
From Gas Analysis Cells
Monitoring of air pollutants. Toxic and corrosive gases. Process stream measurements. Vacuum and high pressure environments. Batch or flow samples. Concentrations of pph to ppm.
- Nickel plated stainless steel 10-cm gas cell for toxic and corrosive gas analyses; heated and unheated versions.
- 28 ml volume for 10-cm pathlength
- 2, 5, 10, 15, 20 cm pathlengths available
- 316L stainless steel body with nickel plating for durability, high pressure loadings, wide chemical compatibility, simplified cleaning and effective heating
- Viton, or Kalrez O-rings for chemical resistance and temperature considerations
- AgBr, KBr, CaF2, ZnSe, quartz, or sapphire window materials for UV-VIS and NIR applications
- Integral stainless steel VCR fittings
- Evacuable and pressurizable: 10-4 Torr to 150 psig
- Heatable to 300° C with heating mantle, tape, or dual bands
- Optional temperature controller
- Easy adaptation to Mattson, Perkin-Elmer, Varian, Nicolet, Bomem and Bruker spectrometers
- 38B100 EN Scout 10-cm gas cell, Viton O-rings, KBr windows
- 38B200 EN Scout 10-cm heated cell, Kalrez O-rings, KBr windows, temp. controller.
- 25B600W Pacesetter temperature controller (110v)