Utilisation: This system easily separates and eliminates the bulky materials carried by the untreated water, which could harm the treatment works or obstruct the various units of the installation. It can be used for any screening of urban and industrial waters. It can be adapted to any flow.
- Flow rate range from 0 to 800 m3/h
- Fully designed and manufactured in France
- Remarkable performance over time
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Significant space-saving
- Force limiter which stops the device in the event of blockage
- Galvanised steel or stainless steel supply
The DCM curved screen rake consists of the following elements:
- A rigid one-piece curved grid;
- A frame on which the assembly is mounted;
- A scraper arm with a comb at its end;
- A comb cleaning device;
- A waterproof and tropicalised gear motor;
- A device for stopping the arm in a horizontal position;
- A torque limiter.
This device is fully automatic. Its control system (not supplied) can be provided by a charge detection device or a timer. When stopped, the scraper arm is placed in a horizontal position. This position that is obtained at the end of the cycle by means of an electrical contact, allows the water to flow freely between two operations. A device cleans the comb at each rotation and ejects the rejected elements into the recovery basket provided. A force limiter stops the device in case of a blockage.
- Supplied in galvanised steel or stainless steel;
- Box supply option;
- Supply of an aluminium mesh safety cover.