- Efficient surface sludge removal
- Low maintenance due to low friction materials
- Motorized scumpipes can be operated by controllers
- At waste water treatment plants, industrial waste water treatment plants, pulp & paper mills etc. to remove surface sludge from the clarification tank.
The scumpipes are made of stainless steel and the rotation action is controlled either manually with a hand lever or with motored gears.
The scumpipe is supported in a plastic bearing and sealed with a gasket to prevent leakage. As an option the sludge scrapers can be used to control the scumpipes action in terms of flow monitoring systems indicating whenever a flow arrives.
Most of our systems have timers to activate surface scum removal at certain intervals. All plastic parts are lubricated by tank water.
- The scumpipes are made in stainless steel AISI304 with a design life starting from
- Industrial plants with high corrosion environment or seawater treatment plants are all available through higher steel grades
- such as AISI316L or EN1.4547