SEA PIXEL - Opto Electronic Sorter
From Color Sorters
Optical sorting represents an essential element in most part of cleaning process within various fields. From seeds to cereals, to food industry in general, but also into recycling and mineral industries, the opto-electronic sorter utilization is now necessary. SEA PIXELseries is the result of our extensive knowledge due to over 40 years' experience and through research allowing SEA to offer customers the highest efficiency and production capacity with rejects limited to minimum, reduced operative costs and broad possibility of use personalization, although keeping an easily use and maintenance.
SEA PIXEL is equipped with a control system of hi-tech CCD cameras, able to detect darker and clearer defects simultaneously out of the conforming element. Each camera offers four thresholds of sensitivity, and even the dimensional control of the defects;
SEA PIXELare supplied withcommercial neon florescent lampslighting system, which can be found in every Country.
- Models :SEA PIXELis available into monochromatic and NIR configurations, from 1 to 5 chutes
- Detection optical system:resolution of2 tenths of millimeter with product inspection speed up to 4 m/s. The optical system allows an extreme flexibility into signal elaboration, including the possibility to establish the degree of defect to be sorted out, acting ondark and clear color intensity and on product dimensions.
- Simplicity of use:the working program set-up gets automatically loaded by choosing the desired program, which is regulated byself-setting, self-control, self-calibration and self-diagnosisprograms. The full-color and multilingual 12-inches touch-screen lets the operator control all functions into an easy and quick way.
- Versatility:SEA PIXEL machines have memory specific programs to process various products or to foresee different programs for the same product, depending on the current necessities. It’s possible to separate the sorter intoindependent sections, to foresee simultaneous product resorts.
- Optical resolution at 0.2mm, with simultaneous control of clear and dark sensitivity, together with dimensional control of the defects
- Highly concentrated rejects, thanks to customized hi-tech ejectors, allowing to operate with elevated working rhythm and maximum precision
- Highest production capacities, automatically regulated by a feeder control device
- Flexible and user-friendly
- Possibility to have simultaneous product resort
- Possibility to add sloping chutes for sorter upgrading or production increase
- Possibility to have NIR or UV configurations
- Lighting system with neon lamps, easily available on market
- Automatic cleaning system, with adjustable frequency and duration
- Tilting optical boxes, to allow an easy internal access for maintenance operations
- Airtight optical boxes with controlled temperature
- Designed mechanics to grant the highest hygiene and to prevent from product outflow or accumulation
- Provision with de-dusting suction systems
- 12-inches display with full-color and multilingual touch-screen
- Interactive remote control
- Reduced electric and compressed air consumptions
- CE certification
- Guarantee of a market leading company since 45 years!
Input product is loaded into the in-feed hopper (1), it moves along the vibrating plate (2), until it flows on to a sloping chute (3), where it is individually checked and sorted by state-of-the-art cameras CCD cameras (4).Depending on the signals received by the optical device, the sorter software controls the pneumatic device (5), which physically separates the unwanted products out of the conforming ones which naturally reach their discharging hopper (6). The rejected products are instead deviated by a jet of compressed air produced by the relevant ejector and discharged in the front side hopper (7). In automatic re-pass versions, the sorted or rejected product is automatically conveyed to another section of the machine to undergo an identical process.
'Pixel' sorters can be divided into independent sections to adapt to any production requirement. This offers the utmost flexibility in managing the production cycle and simultaneous resorting. The first section is used for input product sorting in order to get the sorted product on one side and the rejected product on the other; this latter is composed of unwanted particles and some 'good' product. Should the input product contain a high contamination rate, the second section of the machine can be used for an additional run of the product already sorted in the first section. The second section can also be used to recover the good product rejected together with the impurities of the first section.