Sealing Gaskets for Pipe Repair Clamps & Fittings
From Pipe Seals
VIP-Polymers have for a number of years developed and manufactured a range of sealing gaskets for pipe fittings and repair clamps used on a variety of applications:
- End load restraint systems
- Repair couplings
- Repair clamps (using 'waffle pattern' repair mats)
- Stepped couplings
- Flange adaptors
- Dismantling joints
- Shoulder couplings
- Gripper couplings
With an advanced rubber to metal bonding facility available in-house, we can also offer reinforced repair mats incorporating components made from stainless steel, lead, aluminium, copper and iron. Large compression and injection moulding presses enable us to offer components up to 2.4 metres wide whilst our extrusion facility enables us to produce profiles of up to 300mm width.
Many of the compounds we use to manufacture repair clamp gaskets hold multi region potable water approvals. This means our customers enjoy the benefits of reduced inventory as stocks of gaskets for different global regions are no longer necessary.
- BS6920. Suitability of non-metallic products for use in contact with water intended for human consumption with regard to their effect on the quality of the water.
- ISO 3302-1:2014. Specifies classes of dimensional tolerances and their values for moulded, extruded, and calendared solid rubber products.
- BS EN 681-1. Elastomeric seals. Material requirements for pipe joint seals in water and drainage applications.
- ISO 2230:2002. Rubber products. Guidelines for storage.
- BS EN 598:2007+A1:2009. Ductile iron pipes, fittings, accessories and their joints for sewerage applications. Requirements and test methods.
- BS EN 545:2010. Ductile iron pipes, fittings, accessories and their joints for water pipelines. Requirements and test methods.
- Multi region potable water approvals
- Variety of materials available to suit different applications
- Moulded or extruded seals available
- Ability to bond metal to rubber components