Sebright - Model 5260 - Industrial Stationary Compactor (2.5 Cubic Yard Capacity)
The Sebright Model 5260 stationary compactor is one of the industrial models, designed for tough waste streams such as small donation centers and thrift stores, recycle centers, and retail applications. Ideal for compacting items with spring back or memory such as corrugated cardboard. This size model is often set up with a security chute for loading from inside the building (ideal for retail settings). Heavy duty industrial ram and frame for longer life expectancy. Available with single 6” cylinder, single 7” cylinder, and twin 6” cylinders.
- Distribution centers
- Chain stores
- Major manufacturing plants
- Donation centers
- Commercial and industrial locations
- Corrugated cardboard
- Recyclable materials, skids, crates, white goods, small furniture, plastics, wood trim, building materials
- These compactors were designed to provide higher payloads; generating compaction forces ranging from 56,550 to 113,100 lbs.
The power unit is energy efﬁ cient featuring 100% brand name off-theshelf components.
- The operator station includes: safety key lock, pull to start; push to stop; full container light; and can be mounted in any convenient location.
- Common Applications: Distribution centers, warehouses, hospitals, chain stores, major manufacturing plants, and other commercial and industrial locations.
- Designed For: Corrugated cardboard, recyclable materials, skids, crates, white goods, small furniture.
- Abrasive resistant fl oor (AR 235)
- Large clear top openings
- High performance cylinder (s) and power unit combinations
- Deep container penetration, 16” — 22”
- Long motor life (T.E.F.C.) Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled
- Remote station (Operator station) with container full light and Keylock
- Liquid fi lled pressure gauge
- Auto cycle / Multi Cycle/Emergency Stop/Deadman Selector Switch
- UL Listed Panel/ANSI 245.2 Compliant
- Rental company proven
- 800 lb. capacity walk-on deck (tread plate)
- Available with an optional 10,000 lb. capacity drive-on deck
- Panel Mounted Jog Controls
- Breaker Bar Teeth
- Large Cylinder(s) 6”, 7” or (2) 6” Design