Sebright - Model 9884-T - Transfer Station Compactor (8 Cubic Yard Chamber Capacity)
This mini transfer station compactor was designed to pack into semi-trailers for maximum loads and reduced transportation. The Sebright Model 9884T has a 50 HP motor and twin 6” cylinders for resulting maximum pressures of 101,772 lbs, and is engineered with extreme use in mind and will reduce downtime, lower maintenance, lower operating costs, saving you time and money.
Mini Transfer Station with Container and Compactor in Position - ready for Action!
A successful Transfer Station starts with the right equipment. Only the “Compactor People” can offer you a High Performance Machine built to take the demands of such an application.
- Lower Maintenance
- Less Down-Time
- Lower Operating Costs
- Common Applications: Municipal and commercial transfer stations, recycling facilities.
- Designed For: Transfer Station applications.
- Model: 9884-T
- Factory Rating: 8.0 cu. yd.
- N.S.WM.A. Rating: 5.30 cu. yd.
- Motor HP @ 1725 RPM: 50 HP
- Pump GPM@ 1725 RPM: 63.1 GPM
- Reservoir Capacity: 200 U.S. Gallons
- Number of Hydraulic Cylinders: 2
- Hydraulic Cylinder Stroke: 116 inches
- Hydraulics Cylinder Bore Diameter: 6 inches
- Hydraulic Cylinder Rod Diameter: 4.5 inches
- Normal PSI: 1500 PSI
- Maximum PSI: 1800 PSI
- Normal Ram Force: 84.810 lbs.
- Maximum Ram Force: 101,772 lbs.
- Ram Face Dimensions: 31.5 in. Hx84in. W
- Ram Face Area: 2,646 square inches
- Normal Ram Face PSI: 32 PSI
- Maximum Ram Face PSI: 38.5 PSI
- Normal Cycle Time: 42 seconds
- Cubic Yards/hr. (Ind. Criteria): 343.6 cu. yds/hr
- Header Bar above Ram: 10 inches
- Discharge Opening: 44 in. Hx85in. W
- Ram Penetration: 20 inches
- Clear Top Opening: 80 in. Wx90 in. L
- Top Opening: 84 in. Wx98in. L
- Overall Height: 67 inches