Second Sight - Model TC - Gas Leak Detector
Second Sight TC is a gas cloud tracking system based on infrared technology, that has been especially designed as an innovative solution for industrial safety. This infrared gas imaging camera detects gas clouds up to several hundred meters of distance.
The Second Sight TC reveals emissions that may be invisible to the naked eye. In case of a toxic or explosive gas leak, the camera automatically detects the gas cloud, depicted on the infrared image as an overlay and monitored in real time. It then sends key information directly to the central control room, including a real-time visual representation of the gas cloud and its movement.
Thanks to its network of cameras, the gas cloud can be tracked in the entire industrial area. The Second Sight TC can also be deployed temporarily in order to enhance leak detection efficiency, and to protect workers or critical infrastructure.
- Multiple gas detection capability
- 24/7 surveillance
- Optical gas imaging with automatic detection
- Suitable for network and remote operation
- Catalogue number: 003075-003
- Technology: Infrared spectral imaging
- Detected gas: Gas X: Detect all gas clouds that absorb in band III infrared Ex°: Hydrocarbons, LPG, NH3, S02, CH2CL2
- Detection range and Field of View:
- Detection up to 500m with 60×48° FOV
- Detection up to 1000m with 30×24° FOV
- Time to alarm: in approx. 10 seconds
- Temperature: -20°C to 45°C (operation) / -20°C to 70°C (storage)
- With IECEx cabinet:
- Temperature range in operation: 0°C / +55°C.
- Temperature range in storage: -20°C to +70°C
- Dimensions & Weight:
- Head camera: 35 x 19 x 24 cm 5.2 kg
- Processing unit: 26 x 19 x 15 cm 5 kg
- IECEx configuration: 60 x 50 x 30 cm 35 kg
- Hazardous classification with IECEx cabinet: Ex Pz IIC T3 Gc tamb -20°C/ +55°C
- Ingress protection: IP65 / IP66 with IECEx cabinet