Model Sensa-LINX - Wireless Communications System
Sensa-LINX enables a two-way communication between a C2 (command and control) post and remote sensors. The C2 operator is then able to interrogate and control the networked sensors remotely.
The user interface provides information that indicates the sensor’s status and allows the operator to carry out multiple actions.
The software can generate CBRN reports using an ATP 45 messaging format. In an alert, the C2 software will generate an audible and a visual alarm. The C2 application will also display the agent identified and the dosage.
When expeditionary forces require temporary perimeter protection, networked detectors can be strategically placed around the perimeter of the protected area. In the event of a CBRNE incident, Sensa-LINX will provide an early warning.
When used with dismounted soldiers, Sensa-LINX enables two-way communications between hand-held and wearable detectors and continuously transmits georeferenced data to a nearby command post.
- Easily deployable and redeployable network of sensors
- Global solution based on licence exempt frequency bands
- Real-time sensor-mapping
- Designed for use in extreme environments
- Integrates with the LCD 3.3 and LCD-NEXUS chemical sensors
- Technology Wireless communication based on the 900MHz (Point to Multi Point & Mesh Network), 868MHz (point-to-multipoint network) and 2.4GHz (point-to-multipoint & mesh network) licence-exempt frequencies.
- Operational range 3km
- Hours of operation 24 hours
- Weight 500g
- Size 11 x 14.5 x 4.25cm (4.33 x 5.7 x 1.67in)
- User interface LED indicators: power, GPS, connectivity, battery
- Connectors serial RS232
- Power 8-32 VDC / 110/240 VAC
- Batteries 4 x AA lithium iron or AA alkaline manganese dioxide. Rechargeable NiMH
- Certification FCC/IC, CE, c-TICK
- Encryption FIPS 140-2 Level 1
- Available Colours Green or black
- Command & Control C2 application for automated warning and reporting running on the Microsoft Windows platform (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7)
- Mapping engine ESRI