SensAlert - Model Plus - Point Gas Detector
From Fixed Gas Detection
Universal Point Gas Detector Accepting Combustible (Infrared or Catalytic), Toxic, and Oxygen Gas Sensors.
Highest Reliability and Function
- Predictive Sensor End-of-Life Indication
- Missing or Non-functional Sensor Indication
- Sensor Test-On-Demand, with On-board Gas Generator
Intrinsically Safe Sensor Head
- Shop Calibrate and Hot-swap Gas Sensors in Classified Areas
- Mount Sensor up to 100 ft./30 m. away Without Rigid Conduit
Intelligent SensAlert Plus Sensors
- Auto-recognition and Set-up from Sensor Non-Volatile Memory Provides
- Operating Parameters and Diagnostics for All Plus Transmitters
- Performance and Hazardous Area Tested and Certified to FM and ATEX Standards
- Unrestricted Hazardous Classified Area Installation and Operation
Flexible Installation or Retrofit
- 2-Wire and 3-Wire Transmitters with Multiple Enclosure Options
- Non-intrusive Configuration and Maintenance User Interface
- Remote Sensor / Gassing, Duct Mount and Sample Draw
- Configurable Alarms: Gas Alarms, Fault Conditions, and Test-on-Demand
Intelligent and dependable firmware monitors the intelligent Plus sensor for changes that could affect performance. Sensor condition and maintenance notifications are displayed locally and can be sent to a controller or facility monitoring system via on-board relays, a virtual relay (assignable to a fault current), RS-485 Modbus, or HART. This thorough system monitoring provides increased reliability.
Simple to Install & Maintain
The SensAlert Plus Intrinsically Safe sensor head can be remote mounted up to 100 feet (30m) from the transmitter providing greater flexibility to position the transmitter in an personnel-accessible location while positioning the sensor closer to potential hazards. A wide range of sensors, accessories and remote gassing/sampling systems further simplify maintenance and provide installation flexibility.
Reduced Cost of Ownership
Shop or field calibrate, then swap sensors under power to minimize maintenance and calibration time. A large backlit alphanumeric display with a non-intrusive user interface allows for configuration, setup, and data review without declassifying a hazardous area. SensAlert Plus is a universal transmitter allowing equipment standardization across gas types, sensor technologies, and sensor ranges.