Sensepoint Flammable And Toxic Gas Detector
ATEX certified flammable, toxic and Oxygen gas detectors offering a low cost solution to hazardous area monitoring. The Sensepoint range of flammable, toxic and Oxygen gas detectors offer users a low cost solution to their gas monitoring needs, in or out of doors and even in potentially explosive atmospheres. Supplied with a pre-wired junction box, a detector can be installed using conduit or armored cable and glands depending on individual site standards.
Sensepoint flammable and toxic gas detectors are designed for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and allow for hands free, unhindered access, to terminals via the hinged lid of the junction box. Installation should follow national guidelines using suitably approved armored cable and glands or conduit.
Supplied with earth continuity plate for improved immunity to RFI the junction box offers the installer a choice of 1/2”, 3/4” and M20 connection via conduit or armored cable and Exe certified cable glands. Terminals are suitable for use with screened 0.5mm2 (20AWG) to 2.5mm2 (14AWG) cross sectional area cable, as needed to ensure minimum operating voltage at the detector, depending upon installed cable length.
Sensepoint flammable, toxic and Oxygen gas detectors are designed for direct connection with the Honeywell Analytics’ range of Touchpoint controllers.
- Flammable, toxic and Oxygen versions available
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- IP65 as standard
Proven Sensor Technology
- SurecellTM electrochemical sensors
- Poison resistant catalytic bead
- Fast and reliable
- Typical 2 to 5 years operational life
- Complies with the latest European standards
- Hazardous area approval AND performance
- Can be used for uncertified applications
Easy to Use
- Factory set operation
- Simple to replace
- Minimal training required
- Universal junction box
- One box, three entries
- Metric and NPT compatibility
- Includes earth continuity plate for added RFI protection
Range of Accessories
- Weather Housing (IP66)
- Flow adaptor
- Duct mounting kit
- Collecting cone