BioSTEP - Septic Tank Effluent Pumping System
BioSTEP® makes it easier to design an effluent sewer system for an entire community. We can assist you with designing the hydraulic grade lines, selecting pump systems and packages, transport line sizing, and any other key details for successful effluent sewer design.
BioSTEP packaged pump system with the engineered design of our effluent filter to transfer screened liquids for various small diameter, collection system applications. Standard design package incorporates a superior ¾” solids handling sewage pump and a comprehensive control system. Other pump options are available. If you have a potential product requiring a STEP (Septic Tank Effluent Pumping) filtering pump vault to filter and transport wastewater, let us know how we can assist!
- Easy, “slip-in” Installation and come standard with swabbing feature for Clean-in-Place (CIP) maintenance make it the easiest screening device to maintain on the market!
- Angled Slots resists blinding and prevents clogs inside the filter housing better than mesh-type screens.
- Patented Keyhole Weirs (on the SaniTEE) provides consistency of flow despite surges.
It is recommended to check what local regulations are required in case additional information is needed.
BioSTEP Available Sizes
- Unit Size: BST1618
- Screen Diameter: 16” (40cm)
- Screening Level: 1/8” (0.32 cm)