Model Series 4312 - Twin Vertical In-Line Pumps
From Commercial Pumps
Pipe-mounted 2-pump unit with integrated intelligent controls for space-saving installation, superior energy performance, and full redundancy during operation. Saves up to 75% in energy over comparable traditional constant speed or variable frequency operated pump installations.
- Applications :
- HVAC-system pumping; general purpose pumping; industrial/process pumping (water or glycol based)
- Armstrong Design Envelope Pumps with integrated controllers are OSHPD pre-approved!
- Cast or ductile iron casing
- Cast iron or bronze impeller
- Sintered silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Configuration : On-board Intelligent Variable Speed controls with Sensorless control. Controls enclosure UL type 12 or UL type 4X (outdoor applications). High-efficiency NEMA premium motors available. Inside single-spring mechanical seals.
- Performance range : Up to 1250 USgpm (80 L/s) flow and 250 ft (75 m) head
- Temperature : 250oF (121oC)
- Power Range : 1 hp to 40 hp (0.75 kW to 30 kW)
- Size : 2' to 6” (50 mm to 150 mm)
- Vertical In-line design eliminates the need for inertia bases, housekeeping pads, and flex connectors and reduces piping requirement
- 2-pump casing for reduced footprint
- Integrated intelligent controls eliminate procurement, installation (incl. wiring), calibration and upkeep of differential pressure sensors
- Superior energy performance qualifies for significant cost recovery under utility and government rebate programs