Serinus - Model 31 - Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Analyser
The Serinus 31 carbon dioxide (CO2) analyser uses non-dispersive infrared (IR) gas correlation spectroscopy to provide accurate, stable, and repeatable measurements of gaseous CO2. The Serinus 31 can be configured to operate in absolute or differential mode providing flexibility within the analyser, making it well suited for ambient CO2 measurements in addition to applications such as dilution extractive stack monitoring.
- Extended measurement ranges
- External AC powered pump (capable of operating 3 analysers, excluding NOX)
- Internal long life, low power maintenance free pump (Max 6 watts)
- Dual filter (particulate), High pressure zero/span valves, Rack slides
- TCP/IP network port
- Printed manual - electronic manual supplied with analyser
- Bluetooth connectivity combined with the ‘Ecotech Serinus Remote’ Android App makes it even easier to program, maintain, download and email data without touching the instrument.