Serinus - Model 50 - Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Analyser
From Gases - Ambient & Trace - SO2 Analyser
The Serinus 50 Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) analyser delivers precise and reliable performance at excellent value. It uses proven pulsed UV fluorescent radiation technology to measure SO2 in ambient air (LDL less than 0.3 ppb, Range 0-20 ppm). The Serinus range of analysers has been designed using our experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 35 years. The result: instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
- US EPA approval (RFNA–0809–186)
- EN approval TÜV (0000040205-02)
- EN approval MCERTS (MC100167/07)
- Australian Standard (AS 3580.5.1-2011)
- Russian approval (56263-14)
- French approval LSCQA
- Ukraine approval (12/3/B/24/295-17)
- Chinese Pattern Approval (JJF1361-2012)
- Korean approval NIER (AACMS-2017-04)
The Serinus range of analysers have been designed using our experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 35 years. The result, instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks
- Guaranteed performance with a two year warranty.
- Minimises time spent on site performing maintenance through superior remote instrument control, diagnostic viewing and calibration.
- Comprehensive data logging and remote viewing of over 200 operational parameters.
- Versatile interfacing through RS232, USB, Bluetooth, analogue and optional TCP/IP.
- Easier setup through an intuitive menu system with “Quick Menu”, advanced GUI and a new larger keypad with tactile keys.
- Instant display of operational status using illuminated traffic lights on the front panel.
- Removable flash memory stores 10 years of data, including up to 12 individual parameters and event logs. Operational parameters can also be transferred to memory for easy retrieval.
- Latest firmware updates can easily be installed using the USB flash memory drive.
- Programming, viewing, downloading and emailing of data is made even simpler using Bluetooth connectivity combined with the “Ecotech Serinus Remote” Android App.
- Enhanced operator safety through the use of 12VDC internal voltages.
- Reduced cost of spare parts, accessories and consumable items through extensive use of standard components across the Serinus range.
- Improved rack slide design makes accessing internal components and removing the analyser from a rack cabinet easy.
- Sample pump versatility—choose either an external sample pump suitable for use by multiple analysers or the optional low power internal pump.
- AQM system power usage can be reduced due to the instrument’s low power demand and its ability to operate over a wide temperature range.
- Range: 0 - 20 ppm (autoranging)
- Concentration units: mg/m3, μg/m3 , ng/m3 , ppm, ppb or ppt
- Noise: < 0.15 ppb
- Lower detectable limit: < 0.3 ppb or 0.2 % of concentration whichever is greater
- Linearity: < 1 % of full scale
- Precision: 0.5 ppb or 0.5 % of reading whichever is greater
- Zero drift: 24 hours: < 0.5 ppb 7 days: < 0.5 ppb, 24 hours: < 0.5 % of reading or < 0.5 ppb whichever is greater
- Span drift: 60 seconds to 95 %
- Response time: 0 °C, 20 °C, 25 °C at 101.3 kPa
- STP reference: 725 cc/min
- Sample flow rate: 0 to 40 °C
- Temperature range: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz (autoranging)
- Power: 255 VA (max at start-up)
- Power consumption: 180 VA (nominal)
- Dimensions: 429 x 175 x 638 mm
- Rack Spacing: 3.5 RU
- Weight: 18.1 kg
- 3 x analog outputs (current or voltage), 12 bit resolution user definable range (between two user specified points)
- Current range: 0 - 20 mA, 2 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA
- Voltage range: 0 - 5 V, 0 - 10 V (voltage offset of 0 V, 0.25 V or 0.5 V)
- 3 x analog inputs (scalable), 0 - 5 V, 16 bit resolution
- 8 x logic level digital control inputs
- 8 x open collector digital status outputs.
- 8 GB removable USB flash memory drive that stores the internal data logger, event log, automatic/manual configuration backup and automatic/manual parameter list save
- Internal data logger (can log up to 12 of 200+ parameters)
- Logger interval (1 second to 24 hours)
- Storage capacity ~ 10 years (set to 1 minute interval).
Options & Accessories
- TCP/IP Network Port
- Dual Sample (particulate) Filter
- High Pressure Span (for direct cylinder calibration)
- High Pressure Zero (for direct cylinder calibration)
- Test Lamp (for PMT diagnostics)
- Internal DC Pump (long life, low power, minimal maintenance)
- Metric Fitting Kit (to connect 6 mm tube to rear ports)
- 19” Rack Mount Kit
- External Pump (240 or 110 VAC)
- Annual Maintenance Kit
- Printed User Manual (a soft copy of the user manual is supplied on the ACOEM Ecotech resources USB stick with each analyser).
No reviews were found for Serinus - Model 50 - Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Analyser. Be the first to review!