SERVOPRO - Model Chroma - Safe Area Gas Analyzers
Offering multi-component trace measurement at ppb, ppm or % level, the Chroma can monitor H2, O2, N2, Ar, CH4, CO, CO2 and NMHC impurities in H2, O2, N2, Ar and He.
The Chroma is optimized via sophisticated and flexible operational software that offers access to all device functions via a PC. This updated software ensures increased security and stability, with a robust, Windows 10-based operating system.
Easy to use, with a large, clear display screen, the Chroma is configurable for a wide range of complex applications including medical gas purity, air separation, argon recovery, hydrogen purification and semiconductor wafer manufacture.
With a range of sophisticated sensor options supported by PlasmaHC and ArgonSep technology for the measurement of NMHC/methane and separation of argon respectively, many applications will be satisfied by a single 4U rack analyzer configuration: all helping to make the SERVOPRO Chroma one of the most compact and powerful trace analyzers available.
- Comprehensive solution for ultra-trace H2, O2, N2, Ar, CH4, CO, CO2 and NMHC in a number of background gases; H2, O2, N2, Ar and He
- Plasma, FID and TCD technologies used depending on application
- Compact design that fits into a single 4U rack
- Flexible communication options including Ethernet and 4-20 mA output
- Comprehensive device interaction and monitoring via intelligent software
- Full remote configuration via Ethernet/Internet
- Electronic carrier and sample flow PID control system
- Remote range I.D. contact per impurity
- Simplified reporting functions facilitated by the software
- PED sensing technology does not require a separate methanizer
- Uses ultra-sensitive and highly selective patented PED sensing technology, delivering the highest reliability and performance currently available
- PlasmaHC measures methane and THC without the use of a FID, eliminating the need for maintenance and fuel. ArgonSep separates Ar from O2 without the need for scrubbers, providing a sensitive, maintenance-free measurement
- More robust and secure Windows 10 operating system
- Class B digital apparatus requirements of ICES-003 of Canada through the application of EN 61000-6- 3:2007
- Part 15 of the US FCC rules for Class B equipment.
- IEC 61010-1 for electrical safety
- EC “Low Voltage Directive” by application of EN 61010-1 and rated for Over Voltage Category II, Pollution Degree 2
- 482mm (18.9”) Wide x 117mm
- (4.6”) High x 600mm (23.6”) Deep
- 11-27kg (25-60lb) applications dependent
- In compliance with EMC Directives, rated for Overvoltage Category II and Pollution Degree 2
- Medical gas production
- Medical gas verification
- Air separation plants
- Argon purification plants
- Cryogenic truck loading station
- Hydrogen purification plants
- Specialty gas laboratories
- Semiconductor plants
- Helium liquefaction plants
Ensure your SERVOPRO Chroma trace analyzer delivers optimum performance with Servomex Service Network.
Through our global network of engineers and service centers, we provide complete lifetime support for your analyzer. Our services range from installation and commissioning to supplying high quality spares and arranging scheduled servicing: visit our Service Network pages to find out more.