Model SL-DOG - Sewer Line Data Organizer
The Sewer Line Data OrGanizer, or SL-DOG, cloud based application uploads your SL-RAT blockage assessment data to a secure online environment from any properly configured web-enabled Windows-based computer.
- Knowledge = power
- Convert assessment data to actionable savings opportunities
- Better schedule cleaning activities
- Better manage inspection activities
- Maximize your pipe cleaning effectiveness
- Sl-dog makes added sense of your acoustic sensor data
Once uploaded to the SL-DOG, your field operations data is at your command for making intelligent choices such as:
- What pipe segments can be skipped in our cleaning schedule?
- What pipe segments need further investigation or remediation?
- Which individual segments are blocked or largely blocked?
- How are my inspection crews performing?
- How does a “before” and “after” view look?
- The data is available for online download – in customizable views – to a user-base that is defined by your organization’s requirements. Your data can be output in a Windows compatible format or in a custom format that can be integrated with your existing Quality Control, Asset Management, and GIS systems among others.
After uploading, measurement data can be edited, validated, tagged with asset ID’s or field notes and used to create actionable reports. The data is available online for download – in customizable views – to a user-base that is defined by your organization’s requirements. Your acoustic inspection data can be easily output in a Windows compatible format to Excel, Google Earth™, or SHP format for visualization and sharing.