Sezon - Model Z/HV - Air Grilles with Horizontal and Vertical Arrangement of Shutters
SEZON Z/HV— air grilles (horizontal and vertical arrangement of individually shutters) are used in the income/exhaust ventilation and conditioning systems. They are designated for installation into ventilation air ducts and construction openings in buildings of various types and applications.
- The grilles are made of an aluminum profile in the form of a frame with horizontally and vertically arranged shutters with an individually assigned and independently adjustable tilt angle to provide the required air flow direction.
- The grille construction allows for a standard fixing with screws (mounting holes are located at the front side of the grille frame), as well as concealed fixing with clamps. The manufacturer strongly recommends not to use the clamp fixing for items with coupling horizontal dimensions greater than 600 mm.
- The powder polyester paint is used as a protective and decorative coating.
- The coating standard color is —white (RAL 9016).
- There is a possibility to equip the SEZON Z/HV grilles with an opposed blade damper (OBD).
- The maximum and minimum dimensions are specified in Table 1.
- Coefficient of free section Af.s. for SEZON Z/HV grilles is 0.62