SF6 Leakmate - Portable SF6 Leak Monitor
The SF6 Leakmate, portable SF6 leak monitor is a great device for mobile SF6 leak detection. In practical use, it has a detection threshold of 1 x 10E-6 mbar l/s, which makes it perfectly suitable for simple leak detection applications on SF6 switchgear. The easy to use, processor controlled portable SF6 leak monitor, features both an audible alarm and an LED bar graph display, allowing estimation if a small, medium or big leak is being detected.
The portable SF6 leak monitor automatically compensates all ambient influences like temperature changes or movement of air in the room. Intelligent control sets up the instrument appropriately for the ambient situation.
It then uses the present gas concentration as its zero line and begins to look for even higher gas concentrations, which by all means occur when a leak is approached. This will again be indicated audibly and visually.
- Threshold of 1 x 10E-6 mbar l/s
- Simple leak detection applications on SF6 switchgear
- Battery test display
- Automatic zero
- Audible alarm
- LED bar graph display
- Selectable sensitivity
- Detector: High Voltage Ionisation
- Sensitivity: 1 x 10E-6 mbar 1,s for SF6
- Response Time: Approx 1s
- Audio: Sound pitch proportionally follows leak rate
- Sniffing Probe: 355 mm flexible pipe
- Operating Temperature Range: – 20 to 50 °C
- EMC Rating: CE declaration of conformity
- Weight and Dimensions:
- 2100 g including accessory
- 330 x 280 x 125 including transport case
* All specifications quoted are at calibration point and under the same ambient conditions.
Specifications are based on isobutylene calibration at 20 ˚C, 90% RH and 1000 mBar