Model SFC-3000 - Filtration System
Do you want more from your filtration system? The SFC-3000 gives you just that. The SFC-3000 is a rugged filtration system designed for constant industrial or intermittent oil transfer use and more heavy duty than its entry-level counterpart the Sentry. Fitted with two high-quality filter housings, available in either 9” or 14”, it boasts a large dirt holding capacity and the option of staged filtration. On top of this, it offers a flow rate of 18 or 45L/min alongside flexible filter element selection to obtain a cleanliness level down to ISO cleanliness code 14/12/9-13/11/8.
Use the SFC-3000 to remove large contaminants in stage one and smaller particles in stage two. This staged process will reduce the frequency you need to change your elements.
The dual-filter design also means that you can introduce a water removal element, giving the option to remove both solid and water contamination in a single pass.
The SFC-3000 is a versatile unit and can be used in a multitude of industries...
- Automotive industry
- Steel production
- Machine tools
- Injection Moulding
- Manufacturing and many more.
Extensive Range of Filter Consumables Available:
- Schroeder 9VZ1, 9” Absolute Filter Element, 1µm
- Filtertechnik FTB-xx, Absolute Filter Element, available from 3µm to 25µm (9” only)
- Schroeder 14VZ, 14” Absolute Filter Element, available from 1µm to 25µm
- Schroeder 9VM150/14VM150, Re-cleanable Filter Element, 150µm
- Schroeder 9VW/14VW, Water Removal Element
- Powerful flow rate options of 18 L/min or 45 L/min Ideal for use with high viscosity oils
- Dual 9” or 14” filter housings for continuous filtration
- Two filter housings fitted offering the possibility of staged filtration
- Uses standard 110 or 240VAC mains electric
- Off-line contamination control
- Cleanliness level down to ISO cleanliness code 14/12/9-13/11/8
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray
- Portable, perfect for mobile use
- All-terrain castor wheels
- Rugged design
- Small footprint
- Easy to transport
- Increased dirt holding capacity
- Staged filtration possibilities to reduce element change out
- Flexible filter element selection – water removal option available
- Low-cost replacement cartridges
- A range of element micron ratings available
- Easy element changeover
- Perfect for replenishing systems with filtered oil, end of production line flushing and emptying waste oil quickly
- Low-cost consumables available in a range of micron ratings
- Simple element changeover