Shade Ball™ - Thermal Cover
All text and images on this website are Copyright ChemGiant, 2015. All rights reserved. Duplication in full or in part without prior written permission from owner is unlawful. Shade Balls™ are an extremely effective way to save money by cutting on fuel costs in heated tanks.
For applications requiring insulation, we offer several Shade Ball™ floating covers. Mining applications require a floating cover that has chemical resistance- we offer a 2” (50mm) solid polypropylene ball that is perfect for the job. Our solid ball has a unique proprietary construction, creating an insulating floating cover. Your facility can enjoy the cost savings and stability benefits of Shade Balls™ Contact us today for your Shade Ball™ Floating Cover Solution!
- Easy to install- just drop them in the water, pond, or tank.
- They’ll go to work immediately, providing 24/7 coverage regardless of the liquid level.
- Naturally rise and fall, restacking themselves and conforming to the exact shape of your sump.
- eservoir Balls will double stack in low water levels and single stack with high water levels.
- High chemical resistance and UV-inhibitors protect from the sun’s rays, ensuring they see a lifespan of 10 years or more.
We can recommend the ideal Floating Cover Solution for your application- Contact Us Today!
All text and images on this website are Copyright ChemGiant, 2015. All rights reserved. Duplication in full or in part without prior written permission from owner is unlawful.