SHBK - Model 08- 4,000 PSI - Black Cover Jetting/Lateral Line Hose
Piranha Jetting/Lateral Line Hoses start with our signature tough yellow thermoplastic tube, high tensile synthetic fiber braid to reach the desired pressure rating and then covered with a high abrasion resistant polyether-urethane cover. Temperature Range for ID sizes 1/2' and 5/8' is: -40ºF (-40ºC) to +150ºF (+66ºC) .
- High Pressure Sewer Cleaning - Applications for commercial, industrial and residential.
- Tight Pipe Bends - Slick, Slither® cover affords an easier handling hose to get the job done.
- Jetting/Lateral Line - Used for jetting equipment.
- Hose Temperature Range - For the diameters of 1/2' and 5/8' is -40ºF (-40ºC) to +150ºF (+66ºC)
- Inner Tube - Yellow seamless thermoplastic.
- Reinforcement - High tensile single synthetic fiber braid.
- Cover - Abrasion resistant polyether-urethane. (Standard)
- Slither® - Polyether-urethane low coefficient of friction. (Optional)
Features & Advantages
- Materials - Constructed to provide rugged and reliable service under the most severe and demanding conditions.
- Yellow Color Tube - Assures the user that they are using a WASTEC designated Piranha® Hose Product.
- Seamless Thermoplastic Tube - Provides maximum resistance to hydrolysis.
- High Tensile Single Synthetic Fiber Braid - Contributes to low volumetric expansion and eliminates loss of strength from moisture absorption.
- Abrasion Resistant Polyether-Urethane - Polyurethane cover provides exceptional cut, abrasion and fungus resistance.
- Slither® Cover - Cover is ultra slippery; allows hose to maneuver around and through difficult sewer bends.
- Pressure Testing - All Piranha® factory-assembled hoses are 100% pressure tested.
- Reel Installation - Ideal for truck and trailer mounts.
- Black Cover = 4,000 PSI