SHEL LAB - Model SHC10 - Humidity Cabinet
From Humidity Cabinets
Microprocessor controls maintain temperature and humidity in approximate ranges of 40°C-70°C and 40%-95%, respectively. A low-pressure water vapor generator controls chamber humidification by injecting saturated water vapor into the recirculating air duct. This process is preferable to steam generation because steam introduces additional heat to the chamber atmosphere, which compromises temperature control. Uniform temperature and humidity are maintained using the same horizontal air flow technology employed in the SHEL LAB oven family.
SHEL LABHumidity Test Chambers provide a controlled environment for a wide range of industrial and biotechnical testing applications. All chambers include:
- Microprocessor Control
- Seamless Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel Interior
- High Limit Back-Up Controller
Please note this unit needs to be plumbed with distilled water or filtered tap water. Water resistance must be in the range of 50K-1M Ohm/cm or conductivity range of 20.0-1.0 uS/cm. If your laboratory cannot support this water quality, purchase the SHEL LAB Water Purification Kit. See the installation and operation manual for more information.
- Shelving:3 Supplied (8 Maximum)
- Relative Humidity Range:Ambient +10% -95%
- Jacket Type:Air
- Temperature Uniformity:+/-0.5° at 37°C
- Temperature Range:40°C to 70° C
- Exterior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):44.3 x 32.8 x 57.0 (112.4 x 83.2 x 144.8)
- Interior Dimensions WxDxH in. (cm):30.0 x 21.0 x 30.0 (76.2 x 53.3 x 76.2)
- Capacity:10.0 Cu. Ft. (283.2 L)
- Maximum Energy Consumption (W):1495
All specifications are determined by using average values on standard equipment at an ambient temperature of 25°C (77°F) and line voltages within +/-10% of unit type (115V/230V). Temperature specifications follow DIN 12880 methodology. We reserve the right to change specifications at any time.