Shel Lab - Model SVAC1 - Vacuum Ovens
From Ovens - Vacuum Ovens
SHEL LAB vacuum ovens provide exceptional capabilities for fast and gentle drying of heat sensitive materials. They prevent residue accumulation on products and also allow safe drying of materials at lower temperatures than typically required when using convection ovens. All SHEL LAB vacuum ovens are built with a stainless steel chamber for exceptional durability. Our double plenum design meets UL, CSA and EU safety requirements resulting in a cool outer surface. Our unique cross-flow ventilation forces inert gas to fill the entire chamber. To achieve required vacuum levels, users can choose from a 3/8 inch orifice or a KF25 fitting to withstand heavy use and minimize draw-down time. Maximum permitted end vacuum is 10 mTorr. Leak rate is 10 mTorr per hour.
The doors on these units have positive latch handles with spring-loaded glass to facilitate a good vacuum seal without hinge binds that shorten the gasket life. The tempered glass viewing window allows for safe, continuous monitoring of samples.
For more information about the gaskets we offer, see our Vacuum Oven Gasket Guide.
- Watlow Controller Capable of 40 Step Ramp And Soak Profiles, Or 4 Files With 10 Steps Per File
- Cross Ventilation Air Flow Design
- Achieve Impressive Vacuum Levels
- Sizes Range from 0.6 – 9 Cu.Ft.
- Built-in Overtemperature Protection
- 24 Month Limited Warranty
- Exterior Dimensions (W × D × H) 17.5 × 22.8 × 23.5 (445 mm × 580 mm × 597 mm)
- Interior Dimensions (W × D × H) 9 × 12 × 9 (228 mm × 304 mm × 228 mm)
- Volume 0.56 cu.ft. (15.9 L)
- Shelf Dimensions (W × D) 8.75 × 11 (222 mm × 280 mm)
- Unit Weight 105 lbs (48 kg)
- Interior Metal 300 SST
- Exterior Metal Painted Cold Roll Steel
- Temperature Uniformity - Midrange 6% of SP °C
- Temperature Stability - Midrange 0.1 °C
- Controller Type Digital
- Display Resolution 0.1 °C
- Power Voltage , Frequency and Current 110-120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 7.0 Amps
- Max HVAC Load 2497 BTUs/hr
- Safety Certifications UL 61010-1, EN 61010-1, CSA 61010-1, CE