Shimadzu - Model GCMS-TQ8050 NX - Triple Quadrupole Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometer (GC/MS/MS)
The Shimadzu triple-quad GCMS-TQ8050 NX is capable of performing unprecedented quantitative GC-MS/MS analyses of ultra-trace amounts, down to the femtogram level. Equipped with a new, highly efficient detector and three forms of noise-reduction technologies, the TQ8050 NX has never been more important in industries such as food safety, cannabis testing, forensics, and more.
- Enhanced sensitivity that detects ultra-trace concentrations not previously possible
- Auto startup, shutdown, and tuning checks are performed automatically
- Operation times for multiple functions are accurately determined using Active Time ManagementTM
- Over five times longer maintenance life, ensuring that analysis is performed reliably over longer periods using standard maintenance items like: inserts, columns, and other consumables
- Improved amplification performance, able to reliably detect ultra-trace femtogram-level quantities of ions
The GCMS-TQ8050 NX features three noise-reduction technologies and a detector with improved amplification performance.
With a contamination-resistant ion source coupled to a new long-life detector, this triple-quad GCMS ensures reliable analysis with less maintenance requirements.This enables higher productivity with less down-time.