Sierra - Four Multi-Gas Flow Totalizers for the QuadraTherm Thermal Mass Flow Meter
This is a very powerful flow totalization feature available free in every QuadraTherm 640i/780i Smart Interface Program (SIP) software. There are four totalizers visible on the software interface screen. The user selects one to be active. Each totalizer is independent of the others, allowing users to totalize one gas, then switch to and totalize another gas, then switch back to the previous gas and pick up where they left off or reset if necessary. End-users now have an efficient management tool to accurately totalize and monetize gases.
- View and totalize four gases with one instrument
- Totalize multiple gases independent of each other
- Accurately monetize and allocate gas usage
- New Customers: Starting September 3, 2013 (firmware 1.0.74 or higher), all 640i/780i products include the totalization feature on the software program. This feature is FREE of charge.
- Existing Customers: Flow meters shipped prior to September 3, 2013 (firmware 1.0.73 or lower) will need to send their meters back to the factory for a FREE firmware upgrade which activates the feature. Please return instrument to Sierra via the Return Materials Authorization(RMA) process.
- View the totalized value of multiple gases
- Accurately monetize and allocate gas usege
- Totalize up to four gases with one device and software package
- Set units per pulse and pulse width
- Turn totalizers on/off
- Reset totalizer