Sievers - Model M5310 C - Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer
Sievers Totol Organic Carbon (TOO Analyzers have always been quick to set up and easy to use and maintain. Providing twice-as-fast readings, the new M5310 C is smarter than ever. Designed to minimize operator intervention, the M5310 C offers cost-effective, time-efficient, reliable measurements—allowing you to reach the peak of productivity.
We've got you covered
For both row ond finished water monitoring, the M5310 C promises you peace of mind when measuring organics in your plant or distribution systems. M5310 C Analyzers recover difficult-to-oxidize organic compounds, such as humic acid, by combining UV/persulfate oxidation with the proven Sievers Membrane Conductometric Detection Technology, a USEPA-approved methodology under Standard Methods 5310 C and USEPA Method 415.3. Supporting Disinfectants and Disinfection Byproducts (DBPJ Rule compliance, the M5310 C automatically calculates percent TOC removal for influent and effluent streams or samples.
Faster and smarter to optimize your water treatment process
- Twice-as-fast as GE's last generation TOC, now with two-minute TOC analysis.
- Broad analytical range from 1 ppb to 50 ppm.
- US EPA Approved Analytical Method ISM 5310 C and USEPA 415.31.
- Improved dashboard-style, touch-screen interface simplifies operation and data review.
- At-a-glance consumable status.
- Streamlined, faster system protocols.
- Informative error and alert messages to simplify troubleshooting.
- Secure database structure improves data seach and query capability.
- An internal Inorganic Carbon Removal module is now standard on all models for improved accuracy when analyzing water high in inorganic carbon (IC).
Instinctively simple to boost your throughput
- Operations including calibration, verification, and sample analysis are faster and automated.
- Autoreagent feature automatically selects optimal reagent flow rates.
- Alphanumeric labeling for easy recall of Grab-Mode samples.
Quick to set-up, easy to use and maintain
- Pre-calibrated at the factory so you can install and prepare for analysis in less than an hour.
- No special training is required to set up, operate, or maintain the instrument.
- Minimal maintenance—typically just a few hours per year.
- Modular design facilitates quick consumables replacement.
- On-line and portable models now with dust and spray resistant enclosures.
- Internal reagent packs—no external chemicals or gas supplies required.
- Easy data communications - export or collect data via USB, 1-20 mA, or Modbus TCP/IP outputs.