Sievers - Model M9 On-Line - Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Sensors
The Sievers M9 On-Line provides continuous monitoring of ultrapure to potable waters. Designed for continuous monitoring of waters from ultrapure to potable, the M9 On-Line combines UV/persulfate oxidation with the proven Sievers Membrane Conductometric Detection Technology for unparallelled accuracy and precision across a dynamic operating range of 0.03 parts per billion (ppb) to 50 parts per million (ppm). Providing readings in only two minutes, the M9 series analyzers are 50% faster than the legacy 900 series. And for reclaim applications, the Sievers M9 On-Line is available in a Turbo mode, providing readings every four seconds. In addition to the continuous TOC analysis mode, discrete grab samples, as well as standards, can be introduced using the unique Sievers Integrated On-Line Sampling System (IOS System).
The M9 On-Line Analyzer utilizes a modular design and advanced materials for maximum reliability and uptime. Engineered for ease of use and cost-effective operation, the M9 On-Line Analyzer needs no external reagents or gas supplies and requires only a few hours of preventive maintenance per year. Calibration is typically stable for twelve months. A color, touch-screen display provides intuitive menus to quickly establish operating parameters and view historical or real-time data.
Advanced productivity and efficiency
- Two-minute analysis time
- Automated operations, such as calibration and data analysis
- Autoreagent feature automatically establishes optimal flow rates for each sample
Low maintenance and operating costs
- No external reagent or gas supplies are required, saving valuable lab space, time, and money.
- Internal reagent packs that can be installed in minutes to achieve three to six months of uninterrupted service, depending on the application.
- The M9 Series Analyzers typically require just a few hours per year of preventive maintenance.
- It's modular design facilitates quick consumables replacement and preventive maintenance
12-month calibration stability
The M9 On-Line Analyzer offers 12-month calibration stability, unlike competing analyzers that require weekly or even daily calibration. Users can select a single or multi-point calibration. To further simplify operation, calibration calculations are performed and constants updated automatically.
Simple and intuitive
- Large, color, touch-screen display
- Saved methods available at the instrument
- At-a-glance consumables status
- Trend data displays in tabular or graphical form
The M9 On-Line Analyzer has a detection limit of 0.03 ppb, allowing it to perform even in the most demanding ultrapure water applications. For higher TOC concentrations up to 50 ppm, precision and accuracy are unequalled.
Online and Grab sampling
The Sievers Integrated On-Line Sampling System (IOS System™) allows the easy introduction of external standards and samples. This unique feature allows users to introduce calibration, validation, and system suitability standards directly without removing the instrument from the continuous sample source or changing the sample inlet configuration. It even accommodates grab samples for spot checks of TOC samples from other points in the water system.
The M9 Online TOC Analyzer includes industry standard 4-20mA analog (3), binary alarms (4), and Modbus TCP/IP communications. A USB port is also available to allow easy download of data using a USB memory stick.
Self-contained in ruggesd dust- and spray-resistant IP-45 rated enclosure, the M9 combines innovative design improvements with carefully selected materials and components to ensure maximum uptime.
- Range : 0.03 ppb to 50 ppm
- Precision : < 1% RSD
- Accuracy : ± 2% or ± 0.5 ppb, whichever is greater
- Display Readout : 3 significant digits
- Sample Type : On-line continuous or discrete grab sample
- Calibration : Typically stable for 12 months
- Analysis Time : 2 minutes (4 seconds with the optional Turbo mode)
- Sample Temperature** : 5–95 °C (41–203 °F)
- Ambient Temperature : 5–40 °C (41–104 °F)
- Sample Pressure : 100 psig
- On-Line Flow Rate : >50 mL/min (for on-line mode)
- Instrument Sample
- Flow Rate : 0.5 mL/min
- Outputs : 4-20 mA outputs (3); alarm outputs (4); binary input (1); USB device port (1); USB host ports (2); Ethernet
- Display : 7' WVGA 800X480 pixel, Color LCD with touch-screen
- Power : 100 - 240 V~, 50 -60 Hz, 100 VA
- Fuses : Replace with same type and size fuse: T 1.6 A 350 VAC Fuse (Slow Blow), size 5 X 20 mm appliance inlet
- Dimensions : H: 54.9 cm (21.6 in); W: 45.0 cm (17.7 in); D: 26.5 cm (10.4 in)
- Weight : 15.8 kg (34.9 lb)
- Enclosure Rating : IP-45
- Safety Certifications : ETL, CE (see Declaration of Conformity)
- Maximum Relative Humidity : 0 - 95%, non-condensing
- Maximum Altitude : 3,000 m (9.800 ft)
- Pollution Degree : 2