Sievers - Model M9 - Laboratory Superior Productivity TOC Analyzers
Superior productivity: Tools that boost productivity are essential to managing your chaotic workday. The new Sievers M9 Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzers offer you time-tested dependability with faster-than-ever analysis to help you reach the peak of productivity.
An unequalled level of efficiency and flexibility
- Providing readings in only two minutes, the M9 analyzes TOC 50% faster than the 900 Series Analyzers.Automated calibration,
- verification, and data analysis enable unattended operation.
- Combine with the optional high-capacity GE Autosampler, featuring random access capability and up to 120 sample positions.
- The Autoreagent feature automatically establishes optimal flow rates for each sample.
- Saved methods are now available at the instrument.
Easy to use and cost-effective
- Streamlined protocols are faster to set up and save.
- Graphically enhanced “fast-links” for informative error and alert messages allow independent troubleshooting and restoration of instrument memory.
- The M9 Analyzer’s database structure allows more useful ways to arrange, search and query data.
- There is no need for external reagents or gas supplies.
- The M9 requires only a few hours of preventive maintenance per year, and calibration is stable for 12 months.
- It's large, color, touch-screen display provides intuitive menus.
- It's space-saving profile (19.2-cm/7.6-in wide) efficiently uses valuable bench space.
Simplifying Conductivity Analysis
Electrical Conductivity in water is a measure of the ion-facilitated electron flow through it. Water molecules dissociate into ions as a function of pH and temperature and result in a very predictable Conductivity.
The new M9 Laboratory and Portable Analyzers offer sample conductivity measurement for unique pharmaceutical applications. This new analyzer enables simple Stage 1 analysis or cleaning validation rinse sample evaluation with results in only two minutes. Sample conductivity saves users time, eliminates sample-handling issues and minimizes potential failures. Other processes require two separate technologies to measure TOC and Conductivity. Using one sample vial, the Sievers M9 TOC Analyzers simultaneously analyze and report two discrete results for TOC and Conductivity.
Compliance with the Japanese pharmaceopeia 16 (JP16) and other global pharmacopeias
The Sievers M9 Series and the Sievers 500 RL now offer integrated firmware and software support to meet Japanese Pharmacopeia 16 (JP16), JP<2.59> TOC Test and JP<2.51> Conductivity Test (Model 500 RL only) requirements for Purified Water (PW) and Water for Injection (WFI). The JP <2.59> TOC standard requires different compounds and calculations for calibration and system suitability testing than those specified in the USP and EP monographs.
The Sievers M9 and 500 RL Series TOC Analyzers support all other major global pharmacopeias, including the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), European Pharmacopeia (EP), Chinese Pharmacopeia (CP), and the Indian Pharmacopeia (IP).
Unique TOC technology
The UV/persulfate oxidation method and unique Membrane Conductometric Detection Technology deliver unmatched accuracy and precision across the M9 Laboratory Analyzer’s 0.03 parts per billion (ppb) to 50 parts per million (ppm) operating range. The M9 Laboratory Analyzer meets or exceeds today's most common pharmaceutical regulatory requirements. It is ideal for routine analysis of TOC samples, and is also well suited for testing laboratories that analyze a variety of sample matrices and concentrations.