Sievers - Model M9 - Portable Genuine Versatility TOC Analyzers
The Sievers M9 Portable Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Analyzer is the most versatile of the M9 TOC Analyzer Series, offering maximum flexibility for how and where it is used. Weighing just 9.4 kg (20.6 lb), it's lightweight, compact design makes it a powerful troubleshooting analysis tool that can be mounted online for continuous measurement or carried to any location in the water system. The M9 Portable is engineered for ease of use and cost-effective operation, allowing it to be used for single grab samples or in a process stream for continuous on-line TOC measurement.
An unequalled level of efficiency and flexibility
- 50% faster TOC analysis over legacy 900 Analyzers, providing readings in only two minutes
- Automated operations (calibration, verification, and data analysis) and Autoreagent feature enable unattended operation.
- Streamlined protocols, and saved methods are now available at the instrument.
Easy to use and cost-effective
- More informative error and alert messages with graphically enhanced fast-links for independent troubleshooting
- Database structure allows more useful ways to arrange, search and query data
- No need for external reagents or gas supplies
- Minimal maintenance - only a few hours of preventive maintenance per year
- Calibration is stable for 12 months
- It's large, color, touch-screen display with intuitive menus.
Compliance with the Japanese Pharmaceopeia 16 (JP16) and Other Global Pharmacopeias
The Sievers M9 Series and the Sievers 500 RL now offer integrated firmware and software support to meet Japanese Pharmacopeia 16 (JP16), JP<2.59> TOC Test and JP<2.51> Conductivity Test (Model 500 RL only) requirements for Purified Water (PW) and Water for Injection (WFI). The JP <2.59> TOC standard requires different compounds and calculations for calibration and system suitability testing than those specified in the USP and EP monographs.
The Sievers M9 and 500 RL Series TOC Analyzers support all other major global pharmacopeias, including the United States Pharmacopeia (USP), European Pharmacopeia (EP), Chinese Pharmacopeia (CP), and the Indian Pharmacopeia (IP).
Unique TOC technology
The UV/persulfate oxidation method and unique Membrane Conductometric Detection Technology deliver unmatched accuracy and precision across the M9 Portable Analyzer’s 0.03 parts per billion (ppb) to 50 parts per million (ppm) operating range. The M9 Portable Analyzer meets or exceeds today's most common pharmaceutical and USEPA regulatory requirements.