3,6 billion people do not have clean drinking water, 3,5 million people die yearly because of polluted water. 600 million litres of bottled water is sold daily in the world, that makes 206 billion litres a year.
Production of bottled water today:
Bottled water has become a global worth of 600 billion dollars, which is the third biggest single production branch after the oil industry and production of electric energy. Altogether 52 billion litres of oil is used to produce bottled water in the world
- Production capacity 1000-1500 litres / hour
- Diesel power source built to take EMP, no electronic functions
- The device makes use of the well-known Reverse Osmosis technique
- Easily portable in hands to the difficult places (80 kg)
- Disaster areas (flood, earthquake, drought etc.)
- War zone, EMP, etc.
Gray water recycling