Simpltek - Micro Inspector Water Test Kits
The Micro Inspector is a unique, self-contained single-use test that screens for aerobic microbial activity. Test results indicate presence/absence and activity levels measured in cfu’s. The self-filling glass test ampoule is housed in a protective plastic tube. Ampoule filling is accomplished by simply pushing down, and breaking off ampoule tip in water sample.
- Remove the housing cap.
- Fill supplied water sample cup (contains neutralizing de-chlorinating solution) or
- place ampoule tip in water sample.
- Technique #1 - push downWith ampoule tip placed in water sample, grip syringe housing as shown on right and push down until tip breaks against housing side and ampoule fills. Be sure to keep ampoule tip below water line to completely fill ampoule.
- Technique #2 - twistWith ampoule tip placed in water sample, grip syringe housing with one hand and ampoule with other hand. Twist and push down lightly until tip breaks and ampoule fills. Be sure to keep ampoule tip below water line to completely fill ampoule.
- When ampoule is completely full, remove from water sample and gently rock ampoule back and forth to totally disolve bio-chemical reagents.
- Incubate at approximately 75F degrees for 24 hours.