Sinar - Model GrainPro 6070 - Moisture Meter
New for 2016 the GrainPro is the latest Moisture meter to join our range; superseding the long standing AP6060. The unique technology allows you to measure samples with the minimum of preparation and has no detrimental effect on the sample tested. Simply pour in and pour back out again.With the optional bulk density cylinder accessory, the Sinar GrainPro will also display accurate specific weight readings in kg/hl or lb/bu. It’s easy to read alphanumeric display means that switching from measuring one commodity to another is as simple as choosing from a list.
- Comes complete with carry case, measuring cup, strike off blade, loading hopper, calibration sample and short form manual.
- 25 spaces for crop calibrations
- Standard curve set: Wheat, Barley, Oats, Oil Seed Rape, Linseed, Peas, Beans, Maize, Rye
- We have over 400 calibrations available, please contact us for more details.
- Accuracy : Typically 0.3 STD for %mc and 1.0 kg/hl STD for specific weight
- Repeatability : 0.05 to 0.15 STD for %mc
- Measurement Range: 1 to 35% mc dependant on application
- Operating Environment: 0 to 55 °C
- Dimensions : 325mm x 164mm x 120 mm
- Weight : 2.2 kg
- Power Supply: 4 x C size 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
- Sample Cell : 290ml Volume, 20 – 240g
- Printer Output: RS232C, 300 or 4800 baud
- Processor : Intel 8DC31 microprocessor
- Memory : 35K EPROM, 32K RAM