Sinar - Model SP 6600 - Moisture Probe
The SP moisture probe is the perfect product for anybody looking to measure the moisture content of coffee, rice, cocoa or almost any other commodity stored in sacks or bags. Its 1 meter probe allows an accurate moisture reading to be taken directly from the sack allowing you to avoid clumsy sampling and streamlining your quality control.
Please click the button to below for a datasheet with more detailed technical information.
- Power: 4×1.5V AA cells
- Range: typically moisture 0-35%
- Temperature: -20 to 60°C
- Resolution: moisture 0.1%, temperature 0.1°C
- Accuracy: Typically better than 0.5% over given range
- Temperature: typically better than 0.1°C
- Easy to use – no sampling, weighing or grinding, simply insert and read
- Fast – instant digital readout of moisture and temperature
- Robust – rugged construction with no moving parts
- Accurate – many readings can be taken in a few minutes to give a truly representative picture of moisture in bags or in bulk
The SackPro allows the analysis of any commodity stored in bags without even having to take a sample, simply insert the probe to measure in seconds what traditional methods would take minutes to achieve. This makes the routine analysis of every sack a reality, giving you confidence that your product is exactly right without having to waste time taking samples back to the office or lab for analysis.
The SackPro comes calibrated for seven commodities which can be chosen from the large catalogue of calibrations that we have built up and refined over the past 20 years. Changing calibrations at a later date can also easily be achieved using the built in communication port. This means that however specialised the application the SackPro can deliver fast accurate results.
The SackPro has no moving parts and its mild steel polyester powder coated shaft is rugged enough to withstand even the toughest of operating conditions allowing results to be obtained wherever they are needed.
- Accuracy: typically ± 0.5 % mc and ± 0.1 °C
- Measurement Range: 0 to 35 % mc dependant on application, -20 to 60 °C
- Operating Environment: Dimensions: Shaft 1 m, display box 20x15x3 cm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V AA cells
- Measurement principles: Moisture – temperature compensated electric field Temperature – Platinum resistance detector
- Printer output: RS232C, 300 or 4800 baud
- Resolution: Moisture 0.1% / Temperature 0.1°C