SINEAX - Model VB604s - Programmable temperature transmitter
Programmable multifunctional transmitter for currents, voltages, temperature sensors, remote transducers or potentiometers.
The VB604s is for top-hat rail mounting with the following main features:
- Measurement of DC-voltage, DC-current, temperature (RTD or TC), resistance
- Sensor connection without external jumpers
- Programmable remote I/O functionality. Readout of all input variables and internally calculated values via MODBUS. Simultaneously, the outputs and the relay may be controlled via MODBUS.
- Free selection as to whether the output variables are dependent on the input variables or whether the outputs are controlled independently of the inputs via MODBUS.
- 2 inputs (e.g. for sensor redundance or differential measurement)
- 2 outputs (U and / or I)
- 2 inputs can be combined with each other and can be related to the 2 outputs. Thereby calculations and sensor monitoring is possible (e.g. for a predictive maintenance of the sensors)
- System capability: Communication via Modbus interface
- Freely programmable relay, e.g. for limit or alarm signalling
- AC/DC-wide range power supply unit
- Pluggable top quality screw terminals