SINEAX - Model VQ604s - Programmable Multifunctional Transmitter
Programmable multifunctional transmitter with very fast setting times for direct currents, direct voltages, temperature sensors, teletransmitters or potentiometers.
The SINEAX VQ604s is a multifunctional transmitter for top-hat rail assembly with the following main characteristics:
- Fast measurement of DC-voltage, DC-current, temperature (RTD, TC) and resistance
- Setting time up to 10 ms
- Sensor connection without any external jumpers
- 2 inputs (e.g. for sensor redundancy or difference formation)
- 2 outputs (I)
- 2 inputs can be linked with each other and allocated to the 2 outputs which enables calculations and sensor monitoring (e.g. prognostic maintenance of sensors).
- System capability: Communication via Modbus interface
- Freely programmable relay, e.g. for limit or alarm signalling
- AC/DC wide-range power supply unit
- Pluggable high-quality screw terminals