Singer Valve - Model 26 - Flow Stabilizer (Opening Sped Control)
From Pilots & Accessories
The 26 flow stabilizer is a self-cleaning, opening speed control. It is used in conjunction with a fixed restriction orifice that is usually threaded into port 3. The 26 stabilizer allows free flow down to the bonnet (port 1) and restricts flow up from port 1. The 26 stabilizer is used as the standard flow stabilizer (opening speed control) on model 106-PR or 206-PR pressure reducing valves or any other model that requires low flow stabilization.
The flow stabilizer shall be a Singer model 26.
- The flow stabilizer body shall be of stainless steel construction.
- The flow stabilizer shall allow unrestricted flow into the main valve bonnet while offering adjustable restricted flow out of the bonnet.
- The flow stabilizer shall be self cleaning and resistant to plugging
- The Singer proprietary tapered internal orifice and inner valve shall offer precise adjustment, which shall be lockable by utilizing the top locknut.
- The flow stabilizer shall improve low flow stability when incorporated with other “Singer Low Flow” proprietary automatic control valve enhancements
- Maximum Working Temperature: 180° F / 82° C
- Maximum Working Pressure: 400 psi / 27.6 bar
- Connections: 1/4 in (no metric equivalent) NPT
- Body: AISI 303 SST
- Spring Retainer: ASTM B16 Brass
- Locknut: ASTM B16 Brass
- Adjusting Screw: AISI 303 SST
- Inner Valve: AISI 303 SST
- Spring: AISI 303 SST
- Screw Seal: Buna-N
1. Adjusting Screw
3. Screw Seal
5. Inner Valve
7. Spring Retainer