Single Shaft Paddle Mixers
The strict demands posed on the mixer in the processing industry were the starting point for the development of the Ottevanger high accuracy mixers. One of the main concepts is our single shaft paddle mixers. The Ottevanger paddle mixers are designed for mixing dry powders and granulates irrespective of their bulk density or shape. Liquids can be added during the mixing process. The machines guarantee a homogeneous mixing of a wide range of raw materials. A limited amount of liquid (max. 12%) can be added to the mixture.
The Ottevanger single shaft paddle mixers are equipped with pneumatic operated bomb doors under the full length of the mixing through. This shortens the discharge time to approximately 15 seconds. The mixing plant can operate fully automatic with a capacity up to 20 batches per hour.
- Mixing accuracy of 1:100.000/C.V. <4%
- Short mixing time of approx. 120 seconds
- Discharge time of 15-20 seconds
- Reliable and sturdy construction
- Low power consumption
- Hygienic design
- Easy replaceable and adjustable paddles
- Stainless steel executions
- Increased drive capacities
- Rilsan coating on the mixer shaft
- ATEX22 certified components
The Ottevanger mixing line also includes the double shaft paddle mixers, ribbon mixers and continuous mixers. All machines can be customized. The machines can be carried out in stainless and be delivered with ATEX 22 components, special internal coatings, a powerful drive and other options.