Enerpat - Model MSA-F Series - Single Shaft Shredder
MSA-F Series Single Shaft Shredders are small to medium size reduction machines suitable for processing a wide range of materials to a uniform particle size. The products can often be sold as is, or be sent for further processing through additional equipment. Throughputs typically range between300kg/hr –5,000kg/hr+ depending on the model, material type and application.
- Aluminium Cans & Bottles
- Cartons, Cores & Tubes
- Printing Waste
- Plastics: Drum
- Organic Waste
- Medical Waste
- Plastics: Recycling
- Plastics: Various
- Plastics: Toy
- Chevron rotor design
- Rotor knives manufactured from special heat treated DC53 steel. They can be rotated and used on four edges before replacement
- Long life fixed blades that can be adjusted to maintain cutter clearance
- Wear resistant coating. Optional for applications involving abrasive material such as fibre glass
- Genox Vision Series Screen Basket
- Quick change screens for accurate particle size control (sizes 12-100mm)
- Safety limit switch fitted to screen access door to prevent machine operation whilst access door is open
- Cylinders access door opener mounted on V800-V1500 series for easy opening and access
- Star screen is available as an option for thin and/or flexible material such as film
- Genox Vision Series Bearings
- Oversized, high quality spherical shaft bearings are isoloated from the cutting chamber to prevent product migrations through the grease seals
- Bearing housing integral machined to ensure the longevity of the bearings
- Rotor water cooling. Optional water cooling through the bearing housing to the rotor
- Genox Vision Series Ram
- Segmented shredding chamber floor with brass guides
- Machined, one-piece segmented floor
- Advanced adjustable sealing system for the pushing unit
- Fines discharge chute to the collect the fines during shredding and to protect theÃ‚Â hydraulic power pack
- Genox Vision Series Drives
- Electric drive motors configured for Star/Delta starting. Fluid coupling mounted on V1200 and V1500
- Heavy duty reduction gearbox mounted directed onto the rotor shaft
- Shock absorbing gearbox mountng arrangement to reduce stress on drive components
- Genox Vision Series Hydraulic System
- Twin speed hydraulics, faster speed for backwards to maximise the shredding throughput
- Integrated oil/air cooler to maintain temperature for continuous operation
- Optional cover insulator for applications that may eject hazard particles such as wood shredding.
- Genox Vision Series Control Panel
- Standalone electrical control panel with Siemens PLC control system and Schneider electrical components.
- Manual and automatic controls for rotor direction and hydraulic force feeding device
- Intelligent programming whereby the motor automatically reverses on overload and stops when the machine is idle
- Mouldings, Purgings/Lump, Profiles, Films etc.
- Pallets, Joiners Waste, Green Waste etc.
Paper & Cardboard
- Confidential Documents, Production Waste, Packaging Materials etc.
- Household, Telecoms and Industrial Cables including S.W.A
- Used Beverage Cans (UBC's), Swarf, Cables etc.
- Carpet (Rolls & Tiles), Garments etc.
- Counterfeit Items, Faulty Goods, Out of Date Stock etc.