UNTHA - Model LR630 - Wood Shredder with Low Price and High Performance
The LR630 is a very sturdy wood shredder that is convincing thanks to its technology and expertise. The machine is designed for a long service life and energy efficiency and can be optimally adjusted to your needs. The LR630 is best suited for companies that have a residual timber volume of up to 7 m³ per week. The LR630 is completely focused on making your work day easier and is one of the most popular models among carpenters. Thanks to its offset rotor bearing, proven and reliable gear damping and special cutting tools, this wood shredder is very low maintenance and has a long service life. This frees up time for what is really important in your company!
The well-designed machine is equipped with a horizontal pusher. The hydraulics aggregate has been placed in the machine housing to save space, where it is also protected from dust and dirt. To protect the wood shredder from possible cutting unit damage, the LR630 is equipped with an automatic foreign objects detection mechanism including automatic shutdown. Added to this is an automatic reverse that prevents motor overload.
Energy efficiency is an important characteristic of the LR630. The proven cutting system ensures the efficient and reliable shredding of your residual timber. The LR630 is available starting with a drive capacity of 11 kW. When it idles for more than 3 minutes, the machine shuts down automatically. This saves energy and simultaneously reduces operating costs.
The LR630 produces high-quality wood chips for briquetting or thermal utilisation in wood chip furnaces. Each of our wood shredders is customized to your needs. The machines can also be equipped with a metal separator, a conveyor system or a customized hopper. We offer comprehensive solutions from one source!Take Advantage of the 3-year carefree warranty when buying an UNTHA Wood Shredder *
We are convinced of the reliability and quality of our products and are willing to prove it. In fact, we are the only manufacturer offering this special form of security!
*or 2,000 h, depending on which is reached first.
- Solid timber
- MDF boards
- and many more.
The LR630 is an absolute classic amongst the single-shaft shredders, its excellent cost/performance ratio being one of its most convincing attributes. It is typically used by joiners processing a wood waste volume of 1 to 7 m³ per week.
The homogenous final product is perfectly suited for heat recovery and the production of wood briquettes.
Reliable and economical cutting system
- Replaceable indexable cutters and cutter holders
- Innovative indexable cutter geometry, which enables a pull-through cutting motion – lower power consumption
- Positive fit of indexable cutters and cutter holders
- Precisely defined cutting clearance between indexable cutters and cutting bar
High availability and trouble free operation
- Tried, tested and proven UNTHA LR cutting system
- Highest quality standards in production
- High-quality bearings with an extremely long service life
- Powerful drive concept incl. gearbox damping system
- Reliable hydraulic system
Simple operation and sophisticated control concept
- Automatic foreign material detection and stop
- Automatic reverse function to prevent motor overloading
- Automatic shutoff when idling
- User-friendly operating panel on the control cabinet
- Discharge screw conveyors
- Customer-specific hoppers and base frames
- Pipe magnets
- Belt conveyors with magnetic separation
- Power [kW]: 11/15/18,5
- Hydraulic power [kW]: 0,75
- Perforated screen Ø [mm]: 15 - 30
- Ø Rotor [mm]: 248
- Extraction connector Ø [mm]: 160
- Charging hole [mm]: 624 x 792
- Rotor speed [rpm]: 98
- Weight [t]: 1,3
- Required extraction speed [m/s]: 28
- Noise level pressure LPA1m [db (A)]: 82
- L x B x H [mm]: 1.220 x 1.740 x 1.670