Sipma - Model PZ 1832 - Variable Chamber Round Baler
From Round Balers
The new SIPMA PZ 1832 PRIMA variable chamber round baler is designed for harvesting hay, straw and green fodder for hay silage. An on-board computer is responsible for control and supervision over the run cycle of collection, wrapping and unloading of bales. It also monitors the correctness of operation of the machine mechanisms.
Functionalities of an on-board computer:
- activation and carrying out an automatic cycle of the machine operation,
- defining the number of wraps of a bale with a net,
- control of equal spread of material in the chamber,
- defining a bale diameter and the degree of its compression in three variants: 1) the core of a bale and its top surface under constant pressure, 2) separate setting of pressure for the core of a bale and its external surface, 3) separate setting of pressure of a bale core, external surface and additional increased pressure during the final formation of a bale,
- supervision and display of the status of sensors,
- indication of the number of bales made, working time, efficiency.
- Baling chamber consists of five seamless belts which allow producing the bales from 0.90 to 1.80 m in diameter.
- Wide pick-up and rotating feeder significantly
- Laminate press covers protect mobile elements of the machine and make it look dynamic and modern.
- Automatic bale wrapping with the planned wrapping number.
- Shredder features 11 shredding knives. It ensures a higher density of the bales which provides excellent ensilage conditions and improves the harvest economy.
- Net wrap and wide tires are standard equipment of the baler.
- Wide angle PTO shaft with automatic clutch ensures possibility of working with the machine during turns and protects the machine against damage.