Skyray - Model EDX3000 - X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer (XRF)
The EDX3000 is an upgraded model from the EDX600 series. The EDX3000 is equipped with a SiPin Diode Detector and has the capabilities of testing all the elements from Sulfur - Uranium, however, it is mainly used for the analysis of precious metals. The precision increases from .1% to .05%. With new software developments, the EDX3000 is a universal tool for the precious metal industry.
What do you get?
- EDX3000 Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescent Spectrometer
- Necessary Wiring
- Computer - Printer - 20' Monitor - FREE
- Silver and Copper Standard Samples
- Proprietary Software - FREE
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Measurable Elements: From Sulfur to Uranium (76 Element Total)
- Precision: 0.05% - .1% Deviation
- Tube Voltage: 5 - 50KV
- Test Time: 30 Seconds
- Ambient Humidity: <71%
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C - +50°C
- Power Input: 110V AC or 220V AC