SLURRYBOND is a powdered inorganic mineral formula used for the solidification of high solids drilling slurries. SLURRYBOND is made from a non-biodegradable mineral designed for use on waste slurry that fails to pass a Paint Filter Liquids Test (PFLT) or a slump test.
SLURRYBOND will solidify waste slurry on the job site and allow waste to be transferred to the disposal site.
SLURRYBOND should be poured into or across the surface of the waste slurry pit. The SLURRYBOND can be stirred into the waste
slurry with a backhoe or excavator.
- Dry powder
- Environmentally safe – does not alter mud chemistry
- Helps waste slurry pass a Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (EPA Method 1311)
- Reduces volume and weight over time
- Sets in 24-36 hours
- SLURRYBOND absorbs 7.5 times its own weight in water
- Works in a wide pH range and wide percent solids content
- 50 lbs (22.7 kg) bags, 48 per pallet. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.