Small Containers Storage
Two areas must be emphasized when storing chemicals in small containers: versatility and organization. Storing flasks, test tubes, vials, and resealable containers in close proximity to one another while ensuring safety and accessibility is of paramount importance. US Chemical Storage has developed fully customizable small container storage systems that will dramatically increase workplace safety and efficiency.
Containment shelving creates physical separation between each chemical solution and it come with corrosion resistant galvanized steel. Stainless steel shelving provides more protection and resilience from corrosive materials than normal poly shelves.
Shelving made of heavy gauge steel is coated with a zinc/chromate finish that can support up to 500 pounds of material on each level. These shelves provide exceptional visibility and are easy to clean.
- Store up to 500 lbs. of material on 1 shelf with Zinc/Chromate Coated Steel Wire
- Physically Separate Harmful Chemicals With Containment Shelving
- Turnkey Installation (Design, Delivery, Install) Available
- Leak-Proof Containment Sump
- Safely Collect and Remove All Leaks, Drips, and Spills
- 15-Year Structural Warranty
- 100% Customizable and Compliant
- Increase Resiliency With Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Shelving