Small Mammal Fencing
Our unique range of Small Mammal exclusion fencing has evolved through over 10 years to provide the optimum exclusion solution for both the target species and the installer. The high durability and simple re-usability are some of the many reasons why Animex has been the choice animal exclusion solution on permanent and temporary mitigation projects for engineers, biological consultants and government organisations since 2004.
- Animal safe - No netting or mesh to cause entrapment or lacerations
- Low maintenance – Withstands vegetation clearance impacts
- Manufactured from recycled & post-consumer materials
- Comprised of a solid barrier - Can be perforated to allow water flow
- UV stabilized for 10+ years
- Durable and reusable
- Recycled at end of life – no land fill
- One-way escape options
- Available in safety orange, white, black and more.
- Multiple species exclusion
- Modular system
- No residual materials left on site (no metal clips or hog rings)
- Made in the USA
- Giant Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys ingens)
- Stephens Kangaroo Rat (Dipodomys stephensi)
- Mohave Ground Squirrel (Xerospermophilus mohavensis)
- European Water Vole (Arvicola amphibious)
- Salt Marsh Harvest Mouse (Reithrodontomys raviventris)
- San Joaquin Kit Fox (Vulpes muntica muntica) & various other protected species
One-Way solutions provide an easy escape route for animals to passively escape and not return to an area designated for construction.
- The Embossed side of Animex helps animals climb up the fence and into safety.
- The angle of the fence acts as a ramp to help animals to escape.
- The Glossy surface and the Exclusion Lipon the outside of the fence prevents animals climbing back into the construction zone.